Electrical Fire Reported @Citizen | Instant 911 Crime And Safety Alerts
Electrical Fire Reported
Astoria, Queens
14-51 Broadway
  • 10/11/18 1:08:26 PM EDT
    Firefighters found an overheating refrigerator causing smoke on the third floor, but no fire.
  • 10/11/18 12:53:32 PM EDT
    Citizen user danasudano shows firefighters arriving on scene.
  • 10/11/18 12:49:28 PM EDT
    Firefighters are on the way.
  • 10/11/18 12:49:20 PM EDT
    A 911 caller reports an electrical fire on the third floor of this building.
  • 10/11/18 12:49:02 PM EDT
    Incident reported at 14-51 Broadway.
Stay safe and informed in real-time.
Get the CitizenĀ App